Current Positions Available
Google Apps Consultant
LANhome TECHnologies delivers services and products that help companies successfully adopt on-demand software.
On-demand software is changing the world. More than ever, large companies are deploying systems like RingCentral and Google Apps instead of installing and maintaining their own on-premise applications. LANhome TECHnologies will guide our customers through implementation and integration of RingCentral and Google Apps as a replacement or augmentation of on-premise messaging systems and applications. You will gain valuable experience with cutting-edge software-as-a-service (SaaS) technologies as you help customers realize the benefits of on-demand software ** no maintenance, free upgrades for the lifetime of the product, easier configuration, higher reliability, and wider adoption.
* Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
* Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
* Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
* Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
* Looking for a full-time position
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
* 1+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
* Experience configuring and administering an enterprise messaging system, preferably Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes
* Familiarity with messaging-related protocols such as LDAP, Active Directory, XMPP, iCal, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, and MX routing
* Familiarity with authentication methods including single sign-on with SAML
* Strong presentation and communication skills
LANhome TECHnologies is focused on enabling companies to migrate to Google Apps as an alternative to legacy messaging systems such as Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes. Consultants will work onsite and remotely with customers to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Google Apps. Specific areas of concentration include:
* Aiding customers in migration planning, system design, and administrator and end user training
* Integrating Google Apps with on-premise mail, calendaring, and directory services using the Google Apps API
* Leading customers through development of Google-based dashboards
* Integrating Google Apps with other software-as-a-service systems such as Clio, RingCentral and other titles form the Marketplace.
Salary and Benefits
Hourly + Bonus
Stress-free casual work atmosphere
Ability to work remotely, from a home office
Submit your resume and cover letter to LANhome TECHnologies at [email protected]
Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person. A skills assessment may be necessary to successfully apply for this position.
LANhome TECHnologies is hiring quickly! Customer demand for Google Enterprise implementation is growing every day.
Position Description: Cloud Solutions Sales Executive:
LANhome TECHnologies is looking for experienced, results-oriented sales professionals to join a growing and adventurous sales team. This individual will be responsible for selling social media management to B2C and B2B companies. This person will be an experienced consultative salesperson, comfortable with social and interactive media and has a proven track record of selling. Experience with B2B and serviced based industries is a plus.
The ideal candidate has the creative ability to sell strategically and think on their feet. He/She is a self-starter, a successful presenter, has a positive attitude, and thrives in a cleverly run, entrepreneurial environment. The candidate of choice would also posses direct knowledge of SaaS, cloud technology solutions including VOIP.
Position Reports to: Business Development, Minneapolis, MN
Develop and cultivate leads using a variety of online sources
Sell unique Social Media Management programs, Search Engine Optimization and keyword monitoring tools
Present proposals, presentations; respond to RFPs
Build and maintain client relationships in various industries
Report, forecast and meet/exceed revenue goals
Develop a growing understanding of demographic, website usage statistics and technologies and keep up with industry developments
Desired Skills & Experience
Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where your contributions will have a direct impact on the success of the company
Proven track record of generating significant growth in revenues by bringing in new business and increasing existing business
Creative, innovative, strategic thinker who is well versed in the social and digital media landscape
Ability to develop marketing-centric sales strategies and ideas to potential clients
Strong marketing understanding–previous success in a consultative sales environment
Solid understanding of social media and interactive media. Know how to get to the decision makers at the company and clients
Ability to work in collaboration with others
Strong negotiation and presentation skills
Enthusiastic, positive attitude, dedicated
Experience selling integrated packages to top companies and their divisions
Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to artfully sell and negotiate
Minimum of 3+ years of consultative or advertising sales experience
Established contacts and relationships with clients
Category knowledge of tech/consumer/business accounts
Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding quotas
Demonstrated success in goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone, IM (chat) and e-mail
Solid understanding of Internet advertising and social media
Experience integrating social media into advertising programs
Diligent work ethic, dependable, and passionate
Commensurate with experience and includes:
Commission + Draw
We are an innovative, experienced team of professionals dedicated to cloud solutions and managed services in the Google Apps Enterprise Marketplace. LANhome TECHnologies team explores and delivers desired results for defined business goals. Our experience leverages the highest Return on Investment(ROI) for its objectives. We provide clear, concise communication with on-time delivery and no surprise pricing.
Our commitment for long-term relationships comes from our practice of honesty, integrity and communication.
Commission + Draw
Our company is always looking for talented people to work at LANhome TECHnologies. If you or someone you know is interested in joining the team please submit your info.