Google Apps Change Management
Implementation of a new messaging and collaboration system may be the most significant technology transformation an organization undertakes, affecting people and processes across every function. Transformation of this magnitude represents a unique opportunity for management to energize the enterprise, instill new skills and best practices, empower the user community, drive individual and group innovation and lead the market.
LANhome TECHnologies change management team has created a rigorous approach that combines its specific Google Apps knowledge with current change management methodology. Services include activities that are designed to help ensure faster adoption, greater utilization and higher end user proficiency.
Google Apps Deployment Process
- Audience Analysis: Identify key constituents within your organization and leverage the information to ensure a successful deployment
- Sponsorship Plans: Builds and encourages leadership alignment around a single vision
- Communication plans: Actionable and targeted plans build awareness and ensure early, rapid adoption
- Change Measurement Plan: Provides visibility into effectiveness and impact of change activities
- Training plans: Deliver the right training solutions to diverse audiences
Providing a safety net for any unforeseen issues.
LANhome TECHnologies’ expertise in supporting any-size deployments of Google Apps helps our clients reduce support staff spending and mitigate risk. With direct access to Google’s support organization and escalation processes, you can confidently rely on us to support your deployments and save you time and money.