LANhome TECHnologies helps you decide which services are important to you and then helps you choose the correct devices to make your system come to life. Our team of licensed contractors and certified professionals understands the newest technologies of the internet-of-things and how they work together; they will install and test your system to ensure everything is properly configured and communicating efficiently.
When creating a Smart Home, there are many subsystems to consider.Everything including audio, video, heating, air-conditioning, alarms,surveillance, motorized shades, lighting, sprinklers, even pool and spa control, can go into making a fully automated and customized Smart Home. The key to truly successful Smart Home Automation is employing one reliable system that integrates all the elements of your home in an easy-to-navigate interface.
Presence – Doors, Locks and More
- Be sure the doors are closed and locked when you leave.
- Trigger doors to automatically lock and unlock when you arrive and leave.
- Set your door to unlock when you check in at home on Foursquare and lock when you leave.
Home and Office
- Surveillance – asset security
- Automatic garage door open/close
- Know when your kids get home from school.
- Find where you left your keys in the house.
Lighting, Outlets and Switches
- Control and automate things you plug in from anywhere in the world.
- Trigger things to turn on and off in response to events or times of day.
- Set everything to automatically turn on/off at different times.
- Turn on a light when you get a new Twitter follower or are tagged on Facebook or Instagram.