LANhomeTECH will install and test all devices, making sure everything is communicating and working as it should. Our qualified professionals handle all aspects of the install including any necessary structural, electrical or plumbing changes with our team of licensed contractors to complete the jobs properly.
In our experience with design/builds, a project without proper design will at best be inefficient, and at worst be fraught with compromise and additional costs without benefit. Therefore, it is obvious that the design stage must take priority in any project.
When a contractor tells you that they ‘design as they build’, ask yourself this question: Is that truly design, or is it just an excuse? Be sure you employ a firm that knows how to design, utilize proven practices, and employ expertise in the software and techniques that are capable of creating meaningful and useful documentation that fully explains the systems that will then become the ‘build’ part of the project process. A proper design effort at the onset of the project will insure intended results at the conclusion! Do not neglect this proven business principle: Failure to plan is planning to fail.
In the way that a project without design is ineffective, so is a design without a quality build team. Be diligent in the process of interviewing the prospective electronics firm for your projects unique requirements. This relationship is only just starting as the construction project concludes. Make sure you are comfortable with the people and the methods they employ to design, build, and service the systems being incorporated into your home.
- Large network of independent installation businesses representing true national coverage.
- Installations managed by courteous Installation Coordinators.
- U.S.-based customer service representatives available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Certified installers that are quality rated by their customers after every job. Only the highest rated installers are assigned to perform your installation.
- Flexible pricing options
- Installation professionals that use only approved, authorized parts and procedures in the completion of your installation.